SE Wings, are currently recruiting experienced and qualified DHC-8 Q400 First Officer's. This is an excellent open ended contract and offers an excellent remuneration package with ongoing screening and start dates available. Should you wish to receive further information on these positions please forward a copy of your latest CV, we look forward to discussing these positions with you.
- long-term commuting contract
- ID Travel
- Join one of the fastest growing airlines in the Caribbean
Minimum Qualifications for application
- Current EASA/ICAO ATPL with current DHC-8 Q400 Type Rating
- Current Class 1 medical
- Minimum 500 hours on Q400 Or any twin engine turbo prop airplane
- Proficiency check and medical within the last 6 months
- Have flown the DHC-8 Q400 within the last 12 months
- No accountable accidents or incidents on record
- No criminal record
- Comprehend and execute complex procedures.
- Possess sound analytical skills and high stress tolerance.
- Demonstrate ability to work within team environment.
- Work under tight time constraints and deadlines.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to provide clear, effective, and timely communications.
- Interact respectfully and professionally with coworkers, clients, vendors, and all other personnel.
- Maintain professional appearance.
- Reside or relocate within 1 hour of base airport.
- Work in a high stress environment while remaining calm composure
- Work various shifts and schedules, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
If you wish to receive further details on this contract, please forward a copy of your latest CV, we look forward to talking with you
Send Resume to [email protected]